Let me tell your story...
... With hand-crafted content ...
... That'll touch the world
Fiction & non-fiction
Conservation, landscape rehabilitation, horticulture, tourism, general business
Martin Hatchuel - Services
- I research and write feature articles, blog articles, media releases, reports, books, company and personal profiles, etc.
- I write web copy - from individual pages to complete sites
- I've edited conservation-oriented academic papers (and would happily do it again!)
Martin Hatchuel - Toolbox
- Outstanding interviewing skills
- Unusual command of the English language
- Highly trained nose for sniffing out stories of value to readers
Martin Hatchuel & Springnest
If you're planning a new web site, here's a package that makes sense: a writer who knows the tourism industry intimately - working on a web site platform that's designed for the tourism industry.
As the old song has it, Martin Hatchuel and Springnest go together like a horse and carriage... well, when it comes to web sites at least. Because the two of us work to one others' strengths: Springnest to provide you with powerful, connected, up-to-the-minute technology, Martin to create and manage your content so that search engines find it easy to find - and users enjoy visiting your site as much as they enjoy visiting you.
Host your site with Springnest...
- You pay monthly hosting, but no set-up costs.
... And have me, Martin Hatchuel, create your content for you.
- Design your site map - which pages go where in order to make the site as easy as possible to use
- Write the text for all pages (including your first blog post)
- Curate photos, videos, and other content (using your photos - or I’ll take new photos, or work with a photographer who’ll take photos for you)
- Create the individual pages and place them so that the site navigation works the way we’ve designed it on the site map
- Upload text and other media to the pages
- Tag each page, image and video so that they’re visible to the search engines